Guided by our philosophy of Adding life to years®, the mission of MedStar National Rehabilitation Network is to serve the community as a regional and national leader in rehabilitation services through five major areas:
- Quality patient care in inpatient, outpatient, and day treatment programs;
- Rehabilitation research dedicated to finding innovative treatments and future cures;
- Education and training of rehabilitation professionals and the community;
- Assistive technology that helps persons with disabilities to live productive lives;
- Advocacy through working with persons with disabilities to communicate their needs to policymakers at the local, state and national levels.
Contributions in support of our mission may be made in many ways including personal contributions, a gift in honor or memory of a loved one, a planned gift that supports the future efforts of the hospital, as well as a matching gift from an employer. Corporate and foundation contributions are also welcome.
Philanthropy in Action
Learn more about the varied and unique programs and services that can benefit from your contribution.