MedStar National Rehabilitation Network offers a comprehensive range of outpatient speech-language pathology services for individuals from school age through geriatrics.
Speech-Language Pathology Services:
- Full diagnostic evaluation
- Individual speech-language therapy
- Swallowing disorders
- Articulation and phonological disorders
- Receptive-expressive language delay
- Speech, language and cognitive deficits resulting from stroke, traumatic brain injury, brain tumor, or other neurologic injury
We offer individual, group and day treatment therapy services with flexible scheduling.
Pediatric speech-language pathology services are available at the following locations:
- MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine