We provide a variety of speech-language rehabilitation services, including:
- Aphasia Clinic – a unique collaborative approach to aphasia care
- Head/neck cancer rehabilitation – evaluation and management of medical issues related to head/neck cancer, including xerostomia, trismus, dysarthria, dysphagia, cognitive challenges
- Pediatric speech/language evaluation and treatment services
- Augmentative-alternative communication (AAC) – assessment and management of individuals with communication needs due to severe speech impairments or no functional speech or writing.
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) LOUD! – a highly innovative treatment approach designed to improve communication effectiveness in individuals with Parkinson’s Disease
- Dysphagia management, including bedside swallowing evaluations and modified barium swallow (MBS) assessments – assessment and management of swallowing disorders for individuals from preschool to geriatrics