Parents . . .
- Does your child have difficulty tying his/her shoes?
- Does your child have difficulty with handwriting?
- Does your child have trouble buttoning or zipping clothing?
- Does your child already receive occupational therapy but sessions are ending due to the summer break?
- Have you been thinking about occupational therapy services for your child?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you should find out out more about pediatric occupational therapy services offered at MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network at Olney.
Evaluation and treatment are offered to children ages three and older.
Services provided include:
- Sensory Integration
- Hand Development
- Coordination Training
- Strength Training
- Visual Perceptual Skills
- Visual Motor Skills
- Neuromuscular Reeducation
Services are offered by a licensed Occupational Therapist in individual sessions.