To schedule our services, all clients should have a current driver’s license or permit. A prescription from a medical doctor is needed prior to scheduling appointment. Your prescription should say OT/PT/Driver Rehabilitation.
Referral sources include but are not limited to:
- Medical doctor
- Eye care specialist
- Vocational Rehabilitation counselor
- Independent Living Program counselor
- The State Division of Motor Vehicles
- Worker’s Compensation case manager
- Veterans Affairs
- Societies (ALS, MS, BI)
Clients must be seizure-free for at least at least 6 months (Virginia), 3 months (Maryland), 12 months (Washington, DC).
- Physician/Health Care Provider Report (#DC-119)
- Consent for the Release of Confident Information (#DC-088)