3455 Wilkens Avenue, Suite 306
Baltimore, Maryland 21229
Rehabilitation Services at MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network, Wilkens Ave
- Josh Billings, MPT, Clinic Director
- B.S. in Biology in 1995 from Susquehanna University
- MPT from the University of Delaware in 1997
- Reputation for excellence in working with athletes and orthopaedic patients
- Areas of clinical expertise include working with runners and baseball players
- Develop and runs our Back School program
- Patient education is at the core of all of his programs, allowing Josh's patients to maintain and improve upon the outcomes achieved in the clinic.
- Lindsay Kupferschmidt, PT, DPT
- Lindsay received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Science from Bloomsburg University
- She then went on to receive her Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from Drexel University
- Rehabilitation Specialties Include:
- AlterG Treadmill
- Back/Neck/Spine Pain
- Orthopaedic Conditions
- Sports Medicine
Hours of Operation
Monday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
MedStar Orthopaedic Institute, Wilkens Avenue
Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
Kenneth Means, MD