900 East 33rd Street,
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network, Stadium Place clinic is uniquely located in the state-of-the-art Harry and Jeanette Weinberg YMCA in Baltimore. The accessible, 53,000 square-foot YMCA facility offers MedStar NRH Rehabilitation clients access to all the amenities that the Y offers. This includes conditioning equipment, computer-guided weight-training equipment, a wellness center, locker/shower rooms, and a gymnasium for sport specific rehabilitation and return to the highest level of activity.
Our physical therapists (PT) have advanced clinical training and experience in treating the spine, shoulder, hip, knee, and foot/ankle. We emphasize manual therapy and muscular retraining to restore function. We also provide women's health services to address incontinence and pelvic pain. We perform running evaluation services to aid athletes in returning to sport. There is ample free parking available onsite and the clinic is conveniently located only six blocks from MedStar Union Memorial Hospital on the site of the old Memorial Stadium.
- Alfred Anglada, PT: Regional director, 24 years of experience in outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine rehabilitation.
- Diane Dallap, PT: Clinic coordinator, 22 years of experience in orthopedic manual therapy, sports medicine, pelvic floor rehab, post-concussion syndrome and running injury. Dry needling certified, blood flow restriction certified.
- Brooke Martinez, PTA: 8 years of experience in outpatient orthopedics.
- Jenifer Redinger, PT, CLT: 20 years of experience in outpatient orthopedics, specializing in post-operative care and post-concussion syndrome. Certified lymphedema therapist, 200-hour yoga teacher trained, Reiki Master.
- Derek Xie, PT, DPT: 1 year of experience in outpatient orthopedic manual therapy. Instrumental Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization certified.