900 East 33rd Street,
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network, Stadium Place clinic is uniquely located in the state-of-the-art Harry and Jeanette Weinberg YMCA in Baltimore. The accessible, 53,000 square-foot YMCA facility offers MedStar NRH Rehabilitation clients access to all the amenities that the Y offers. This includes conditioning equipment, computer-guided weight-training equipment, a wellness center, locker/shower rooms, and a gymnasium for sport specific rehabilitation and return to the highest level of activity.
Our physical therapists (PT) have advanced clinical training and experience in treating the spine, shoulder, hip, knee, and foot/ankle. We emphasize manual therapy and muscular retraining to restore function. We also provide women's health services to address incontinence and pelvic pain. We perform running evaluation services to aid athletes in returning to sport. There is ample free parking available onsite and the clinic is conveniently located only six blocks from MedStar Union Memorial Hospital on the site of the old Memorial Stadium.
- Al Anglada, PT: Regional Director, 23 years of experience in outpatient orthopaedics and sports medicine rehabilitation.
- Diane Dallap, PT: Clinic Coordinator, 21 years of experience in orthopaedic manual therapy, sports medicine, and women's health rehabilitation/pain management services. Dry Needling certified.
- Emily Richter, PT:Three years experience in outpatient othopaedic rehabilitation and concussion.
- Brooke Martinez, PTA: Seven years experience in outpatient orthopaedic rehabilitation.
- Stacey McKoy, PT: 23 years of experience in outpatient orthopaedics and neuromuscular rehabilitation, along with specialized training in Dry Needling and Facial Palsy disorders
- Jeanne Sandvick, PTA: 34 years of experience in outpatient orthopaedic rehabilitation.