5009 Honeygo Center Drive, Suite 209
Perry Hall, MD 21128
Our Perry Hall Center is conveniently located in the MedStar Health Medical Center in Honeygo Village. With over 50 years of combined experience, our team of PTs and OTs specialize in a variety of orthopaedic conditions, including spine, shoulder and knee. We also offer Running Gait Evaluation and Treatment, ACL Return-to-Play Testing, and the Functional Movement Screen. We are located adjacent to the MedStar Physician Partners, an internal medicine practice. Dr. Ryan Katz, a fellowship-trained surgeon from the Curtis National Hand Center who specializes in hand and plastic reconstructive surgery, sees patients here on Fridays.
- Mark Musselman, PT: Clinic Manager, concussion specialist, 25 years of experience in orthopedic manual therapy, orthopedic conditions, sports medicine, concussions and golf fitness.
- Linda Luca, OTR/L, CHT: 23 years of experience. For past 15 years, Linda has specialized in the hand and upper extremity, earning her certification as a Hand Therapist in 2002. Other areas of expertise include: nerve injuries, thoracic outlet syndrome, wound care, orthopedic conditions and splinting.
- Barbara Lakis, PT: 25 years of experience in orthopedic manual therapy, knee injuries, wellness enhancement, yoga and fitness.
- Stephanie Stover, PT, DPT, TMJ:
- Stephanie received her Bachelor of Science Degree from James Madison University
- She then went on to receive her Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Stephanie is also an ACE Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Specialist
- Rehabilitation Specialties Include:
- Back/Neck/Spine Pain
- Dry Needling
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Pelvic Health Specialist
- TJ McCarthy, PTA
- TJ graduated from Towson University in May 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training and has worked for MedStar Sports Medicine since. In 2018 TJ joined Medstar Physical Therapy after completing an accelerated Associates Degree to become a Physical Therapy Assistant through Kent State University. TJ has special interest in pediatric sport rehab, return to sport training, and orthopedics.