5601 Loch Raven Boulevard, Smyth Building, Suite 403A
Baltimore, MD 21239
Our MedStar National Rehabilitation Network at Good Samaritan Hospital clinic is conveniently located on the campus of MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital on the fourth floor of the Smyth Building. The site offers the convenience of providing a rehabilitation team consisting of Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT) and Speech Language Pathologists—all in one location.
Our therapists have advanced clinical training and experience in treating the spine, shoulder, hip, knee, and foot/ankle. We emphasize manual therapy and utilize neuromuscular training to restore function in patients with ambulatory neurorehabilitation conditions, Bells Palsy, and facial paralysis.
- Al Anglada, PT: Regional Director, 24 years of experience in outpatient orthopedics and neuromuscular rehabilitation.
- Eileen Carden, SLP: 23 years of experience in speech rehabilitation.
- Stacey McKoy, PT: Clinic Coordinator, 24 years of experience in outpatient orthopedics and neuromuscular rehabilitation. Specialized training
in Facial Palsy disorders, dry needling certified.
- Jenifer Redinger, PT, CLT: 20 years of experience in outpatient orthopedics, specializing in post-operative care and post-concussion syndrome. Certified lymphedema therapist, 200-hour yoga teacher trained, Reiki Master.
- Cara Stewart, OT, CHT: 38 years of experience in occupational therapy, including 18 years as a certified hand therapist.
- Beth Tarantula, DPT, CLT: 12 years of experience in outpatient orthopedic therapy with specialties in TMD and vestibular rehabilitation, certified lymphedema therapist.