5601 Loch Raven Boulevard, Walker Building, Suite 101
Baltimore, Maryland 21239
Get driving directions from your location
Our MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network at Good Samaritan Hospital clinic is conveniently located on the campus of MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital on the first floor of the Walker Building. The site offers the convenience of providing a rehabilitation team consisting of Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT) and Speech Language Pathologists—all in one location.
Our therapists have advanced clinical training and experience in treating the spine, shoulder, hip, knee, and foot/ankle. We emphasize manual therapy and utilize neuromuscular training to restore function in patients with ambulatory neurorehabilitation conditions, Bells Palsy, and facial paralysis.
- Al Anglada, PT: Clinic Director, 18 years of experience in outpatient orthopaedics and neuromuscular rehabilitation
- Dave Federline, OTR: 12 years of outpatient orthopaedic and neuromuscular rehabilitation
- Brooke Martinez, PTA: 3 years experience in a diverse outpatient rehabilitation program
- Stacey McKoy, PT: 18 years of experience in outpatient orthopaedics and neuromuscular rehabilitation, along with specialized training in Facial Palsy disorders
- Rebecca Terhune, CF-SLP: 3 years of adult and pediatric speech rehabilitation