9455 Lorton Market Street, Suite 201
Lorton, VA 22079
Rehabilitation Services at MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network, Lorton
- Ann Wendel, PT, ATC, CMTPT: Clinic Director, graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelors of Science in P.E. Studies/Athletic Training. She then earned her Masters in Physical Therapy from the University of Maryland, Baltimore. Her practice is focused on treating Sports Medicine, Orthopedics, Chronic Pain, Autoimmune Illnesses, and Women’s Health.
- Donna Ramirez, PT, BSPT/MSPT
- Donna received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from Armstrong Atlantic State University. She continued her education at Armstrong Atlantic State University and received her Masters of Physical Therapy.
- Rehabilitation Specialties Include:
- Arthritis, Back/Neck/Spine Pain
- Falls Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Movement Training) BIG
- Neurologic Conditions
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Pain Management
- Vestibular/Balance Rehabilitation
- Work Injury Management