3305 North Leisure World Blvd, Suite 200
Silver Spring, Maryland 20906
Get driving directions from your location
Rehabilitation Services at MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network, Leisure World
- Kathy Morris, PT: Kathy has been practicing physical therapy since 1986. She earned her degree in Physical Therapy from Ithaca College and a Master of Science in Healthcare Management from the University of Maryland University College in 1993. She has treated neurological and orthopaedic patients in a variety of settings including acute care, inpatient rehabilitation, home care and outpatient. Kathy has treated patients with spinal cord injuries, head injuries, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis and paralysis due to stroke to name a few. She also has worked with orthopaedic patients following joint replacements as well as patients with neck, back and shoulder injuries.
- Ann McCord, PT: Ann graduated from The University of Maryland at Baltimore Physical Therapy School in 1990. She worked initially in acute care at Holy Cross Hospital, then as Director of an outpatient clinic in Laurel, Md. She has 10 years of experience working in home health care. For the past eight years, she has worked in the outpatient orthopaedic setting with MedStar NRH. Ann specializes in treatment of the neck and spine, hips, knees, and shoulders. She enjoys working with people of all ages but has a particular affinity for working with the geriatric population.
- Casey Smith, OT, OTR/L:
- Casey received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Music from the University of South Carolina.
- He then went on to complete his Master's Degree in Music from the Peabody Institute of John Hopkins University.
- Most recently, Casey completed his Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from Towson University.
- Rehabilitation Specialties Include
- Hand/Elbow Therapy
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Movement Training) BIG
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Orthopaedic Conditions
- CRPS (Chronic Reflexive Peripheral Syndrome)
- Repetitive Motion Disorder Services
- Vision Rehabilitation
- Diana Swenson, PTA: Diana graduated from Missouri Southern State College with a Bachelor in Education and obtained her degree in PTA from North Eastern Oklahoma A&M. She has additional training in biofeedback and pain management. Diana also has a special interest in orthopaedics. She has worked in a hospital based and outpatient setting in Joplin, Missouri for several years before moving to Maryland.