WMATA has three metrobus routes that service our campus- H2, H4 and D6. For more information about Metrobuses, please contact WMATA at 202-637-7000 or visit the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit website
MedStar provides free, wheelchair-accessible shuttle buses from two Metrorail stations: Brookland/CUA on the Red line and Columbia Heights on the Green/Yellow lines.
- Operates Monday-Friday
- Does not operate on weekends or holidays
- Metro shuttles pick up and drop off passengers at the Veterans Medical Center, MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital and the MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
- Shuttle schedules here: Brookland/CUA and Columbia Heights
Times may change due to road and weather conditions, you can track shuttles online in real time here or on the free Ride Systems app:
- Download Ride Systems app
- Under Agency, select “Washington MedStar"
- Click the metro shuttle you need (Red or Green)
If you would like to contact us, please call our shuttle service provider LT Transportation at 202.304.8789 or e-mail us, [email protected]