MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN) is seeking a talented, creative Clinical Neuropsychologist to work in Baltimore, MD as the Regional Coordinator of Neuropsychological Services.
MNRN is part of MedStar Health and is affiliated with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (MGUH), Georgetown University School of Medicine, and the Center for Brain Plasticity & Recovery, a joint venture between MNRN and MGUH. MNRN offers a unique opportunity for clinicians seeking a clinical job that has a balance of autonomy and team work. The Psychology Service of the MedStar National Rehabilitation Network is a progressive and expanding department with a commitment to providing clinicians with professional development and mentorship.
The Neuropsychologist position will be based at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and will support MedStar Union Memorial Hospital and surrounding satellite outpatient clinics. This is a start-up situation and the candidate will be responsible for developing Neuropsychological services and programs for satellite NRN clinics in Baltimore and the Central Maryland region. In addition, the candidate will provide both inpatient and outpatient clinical services to rehabilitation inpatient units and surrounding outpatient clinics. The candidate must have broad experience and training in medical and/or rehabilitation settings (3-5 years experience post-fellowship) and be able to provide comprehensive assessments and treatment of for neurologically impaired individuals.
What you'll need to join the team!
- Doctorate in Psychology required
- APA accredited clinical psychology internship required
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Neuropsychology required
- Eligibility to obtain Maryland licensure
- Ability to speak Spanish is desirable but not required
To considered for this opportunity, please email a letter of application and curriculum vitae to Mayra Young, Clinical Services Recruiter at [email protected].
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program, designed for both full-time and part-time associates, including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance for accredited degree programs and professional certifications
- Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
- Leadership and management training
- MedStar NRH-sponsored community events and giving programs
- Associate assistance program
- Corporate discounts program